Elf Story Elf Story

Controls are a little awkward; ie: having to click when the guy is shooting you with an arrow - tried 6 times and still couldn't click at the 'right' time. Gave up. Should be able to use arrow keys for the fights or give more time to click, not everyone has a mouse - I'm using a touch pad built into the laptop - maybe consider that when making the sequel? Would have liked to get past arrow-shooting elf but I don't want to spend 30 min trying to click at the right time.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Got the Blank ending! Fun game! Wish it had more pony interactions (I am an 80's girl, maybe even a 16-bit original MLP game?? Just a suggestion... XD )

Lynn Love Lynn Love

Beautiful game. The two endings are both truthful and inspirational. The soundtrack adds somewhat of a mysterious but soothing and seductive ambiance. The team who created this game did a lovely job, I would love to see many more from this talented group of individuals!

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

Can't even get past first few min into game. After meeting weirdo that says "312" game will not let you go past the area and keeps cycling you back to the same screen no matter what. Wish I could play, game has potential.

Covert Front 4 Covert Front 4

I have followed this series since ep 1; While I love this series, I noticed some differences between this episode and it's predecessors; for one, the artwork is not as visually stunning. The previous episodes gave you wanting more, yet a decent conclusion of they were not to continue (I thought 3 would have been the last ep). This episode literally took me less than 20 minutes. The puzzles were not challenging, and this episode was very short. I feel this was a rushed conclusion to the series, and it didn't give any significant answers to closure. You end the game (spoiler alert) with a password document and a photograph of MI6 and an envelope. Why? Why the picture? Didn't make sense. While I love this series, this game was my least favorite. I rated it a 3 because of it being the concluding game in the series - if it was just a random episode, the lack of replay value, the shortness of the game and the easy puzzles would get a rating of 1.5 (for effort) IMO.

Secretnet Secretnet

Wish it was longer, but a great game. Sequel!!!

Hood Episode 1 Hood Episode 1

awesome

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

Chapter Two?

Where are youuuuu? Love these games.

Covert Front 3 Covert Front 3

Great Game!

great game series, can't wait for 4. however, I felt the controls in ep. 3 were poor compared to 1&2. If the controls were more like those episodes, the game would feel more smooth. also, had to use walkthrough for some hints (like which locker number to open) because it's not in any of the 'documents'... maybe adding an in-game hint helper instead of having to click on an outside link would be cool.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2

WHY

when I put the weed in the mushroom, and I click liam, then click back to reemus, he doesnt do anything?? frustrating! is this a glitch b/c it's not letting me past the level.